TENDA BELI SP6 Smart WiFi Plug – Voice Assistant / App Control
The Tenda Beli SP6 is a smart WiFi plug that can turn electronics on and off within the home, either with voice controls while working alongside Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant, or remotely via the Tenda Beli smartphone app.
- Smart WiFi plug
- Control devices remotely via the Beli smartphone app
- Supports voice commands using Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically switch on and off when away
- Prevents long term damage to devices
- Saves money and energy but preventing unnecessary long term power consumption
- Works with a secured 2.4GHz wireless networks without the need for a separate hub
- Control many devices at the same time
- Creates a scheduled power plan directly from the app
|System Requirements||Android 4.4 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher|
|Package Contents||Smart Wi-Fi Plug SP6, Quick Installation Guide|
|Environment||• Operating Temperature: 0 ºC ~ 40 ºC (32°F ~ 104°F)|
• Operating Humidity: 5%~90%RH, Non-condensing
|Buttons||Power and Reset button|
|Input voltage||100 – 240VAC|
|Output voltage||100 – 240VAC|
The Tenda Beli SP6 can be controlled from anywhere in the world using the Beli smart phone app.
The app grants you access to your home network so you can manage any device within the household that is plugged into a SP6 smart plug.
Whether you are brewing the kettle on your way home from work or switching the lights on as a security measure, control is always at your fingertips.
Enhanced Voice Activation
Each Tenda Beli SP6 smart plug is compatible with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
The SP6 can be used to manage and operate any electrical device within the home from wherever Alex and Google are within earshot.
Take complete control of your lights and devices without having to get up from the sofa.
The Beli SP6 features an intelligent ‘Away Mode’ that acts a brilliant security measure when you are not home.
Once the smart plugs are set to Away Mode, they will randomly activate and deactivate any attached lights and lamps within the property, giving the impression that you are home, even when the property is empty.