Ajax Kit 3 Hub2 (2G) + MP DD House with keypad (Black) – Wireless Security Alarm System
- 1x Ajax Hub Control Panel – GSM & Ethernet – Black
- 2x Ajax MotionProtect Pet Tolerant Wireless PIR – Black
- 1x Ajax DoorProtect Wireless Door Contact – Black
- 1x Ajax Keypad Wireless Arming Station – Black
- 1x Ajax StreetSiren DoubleDeck Wireless Outdoor Sounder – Black
- 1x Ajax HomeSiren Wireless Internal Sounder – Black
*all batteries included*
- The radio channel central unit with GSM and Ethernet modules
- Maximum number of devices connected to the hub – 100
- Maximum number of cameras connected to the hub – 10
- Maximum number of users – 50
- Mobile applications: iOS 9.1 and later, Android 4.1 and later
- Ethernet, GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Types of notifications: SMS message, call, push
- Mains supply: 110−240 V
- Battery backup: Li-Ion 2 Ah
- SIM card support – Micro SIM 2G
- Jamming detection
- Video surveillance – Up to 10 cameras or DVRs
- Dimensions – 163x163x36 mm
- Weight – 350 g
- Certification: Grade 2, CE
Ajax is a smart, dependable, and incredibly fast security system. It only reacts to real dangers and never triggers false alarms. In the event of an emergency, Ajax will immediately notify you.
Ajax has been designed from the ground up with a focus on functional design, cutting-edge technology, and the best available components. This commitment to excellence has resulted in a user-friendly security system that offers unbeatable reliability and functionality for security professionals.
The Ajax app allows you to manage your Ajax Kit 3 security system with ease, enabling you to arm and disarm your system from anywhere in the world with just a few taps. You can even turn on your appliances before you arrive home. Receive instant notifications through SwiftAlerts, a protocol that is unparalleled in its speed and efficiency.
The Hub intelligent control panel is the heart of the Ajax security system. It continuously monitors all Ajax detectors and instantly sends an alarm signal to the owner and the Central Monitoring Station in case of danger.
With built-in GSM and Ethernet capabilities, alarm notifications can be sent to either the Central Monitoring Station or the owner. The Hub also has a battery backup that can keep the system operational for up to 15 hours in case of power loss.
The Hub collects encrypted information on detector operation, analyzes the data, and in the event of an alarm, notifies the owner and the Central Monitoring Station in mere milliseconds. Ajax uses Jeweller radio technology to constantly monitor its detectors and guarantee a quick response in the case of danger. In the event of jamming, the system will switch to clear frequencies to ensure the safety of your property. The software level protection ensures that the device is immune to viruses and hacking.
Ajax is ready to use right out of the box. The system can be fully configured using the mobile application, and detectors can be easily added by scanning a QR code. The included SmartBracket mount makes it easy to install the system in just a few minutes.
There are no reviews yet.